Kingdom Hearts XP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts XP

This is a RPG about the Square Enix game Kingdom Hearts.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To kill a human and to gain a demon.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rahmut

Rahmut

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-01-06

To kill a human and to gain a demon. Empty
PostSubject: To kill a human and to gain a demon.   To kill a human and to gain a demon. Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2008, 8:47 pm

Rahmut had be walking around the lands of armageddon and thought *This place is filled with evil, I know he is hideing some where around here. But where?* Rahmut then saw a large building that looked a lot like a Roman Coliseum yet it did not, he then decided to search the place to see if the demon he was looking for was in there. But while searching Mokushi said inside Rahmut's mind *I hope we can find another person like that Zack fellow, he bled so much blood it was wonderful. He was even still awake when I tore off his limbs, ah I can still hear the beautiful sound of his screams.* *Shut up Mokushi, I still thought that you went too far when you did that to him, I know he attacked us but you could have shown mercy and just killed him.* As Rahmut and Mokushi were haveing a mental conversation the young man was now in the middle of the Coliseum grounds.
Back to top Go down
Doro the Kalia
Magic Extremist

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: To kill a human and to gain a demon.   To kill a human and to gain a demon. Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2008, 8:59 pm

"Welcome to the HIARCH MATCHES!!!!!!!!! SIGN UPS IN 5 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A voice was heard on the loudspeaker, the crowd was Screaming with excitement, it was the Nobody Championships.

"Will Doro our beloved leader win again or will she fall finally?!?!?"

The crowd Screamed

"DORO DORO DORO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
A man was in front of Rahmut.

"are you gonna register or not?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Rahmut

Rahmut

PostSubject: Re: To kill a human and to gain a demon.   To kill a human and to gain a demon. Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2008, 9:57 pm

"Ya sure, I'll join." Said Rahmut as he registered to fight. He then swiched from Rahmut to Mokushi and was now more than ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Doro the Kalia
Magic Extremist

PostSubject: Re: To kill a human and to gain a demon.   To kill a human and to gain a demon. Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2008, 7:00 pm

"FIRST ROUND DORO VERSUS KIYAMA

Doro Sliced through Kiyama with no effort.

64 Rounds later.

"FINAL ROUND RAHMUT VERSUS DORO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Rahmut

Rahmut

PostSubject: Re: To kill a human and to gain a demon.   To kill a human and to gain a demon. Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2008, 7:05 pm

Mokushi had killed all of his opponets with so little effort that he was getting bored but he would assume that at least the final battle will be interesting. He then walked into the arena and waited for his next victim.
Back to top Go down
Doro the Kalia
Magic Extremist

PostSubject: Re: To kill a human and to gain a demon.   To kill a human and to gain a demon. Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2008, 7:18 pm

"Saifojetoa"

Clouds appeared and surrounded Mokushi as she Multiplyed them. Now there were 9 Clouds that started Draining Mokushi's Energy.

She loaded 20 rounds of Crystal Ammo in her Goan Launcher, These are small circles which pierce through and Drain the enemys Blood and Energy.

She launched two Goans at Mokushi and then sat down

25/250 used
Back to top Go down
Rahmut

Rahmut

PostSubject: Re: To kill a human and to gain a demon.   To kill a human and to gain a demon. Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2008, 7:41 pm

Mokushi tried to dodge the attack but the strange clouds would not let him and he saw the bullets coming at him and thought *DAMN, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS KID?!?!!? A GODDESS?!?!* The bullets drilled throught Mokushi's armor and cause him to bleed tons of blood, he then fell to his knee from the pain and said "YOU LITTLE Female Dog!!"

Ooc: Sorry Doro but that would be what Mokushi would say.
Back to top Go down
Doro the Kalia
Magic Extremist

PostSubject: Re: To kill a human and to gain a demon.   To kill a human and to gain a demon. Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2008, 8:02 pm

"Twilight GRAND ORB!"

A giant Orb Engulfed the Coliseum. Then Doro Used Sala sheild so it wouldnt grow any bigger to completly Destroy Rahmut.

All the Clouds Multiplyed Constantly cause of the blast. 3000 Clouds were now inside the Sheild.

The Sheild Broke open, Clouds spewing out and when the blast subsided, she made sure Rahmuts Soul would not be Placed in Heaven or Hell by placing a Salasheild over the soul. Unfortunatly there were 2.
"Hmm? 2?"

Both Souls were sucked on a card.

Summon! Blank Doll 1 + 3

She placed the souls in a body, except she made sure one had no mouth.

"Welcome to the Fortress blades, Mokushi and Rahmut."
Back to top Go down
Rahmut

Rahmut

PostSubject: Re: To kill a human and to gain a demon.   To kill a human and to gain a demon. Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2008, 8:10 pm

Rahmut was surprised that he was still alive but more so that he and Mokushi were seperate beings he then said "What?!? You nearly killed me and you think I'm going to work for you?!? You're crazy!" Rahmut then started to walk away as Mokushi just glared at the girl since he was angry that he had lost to her and that he could no longer talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To kill a human and to gain a demon.   To kill a human and to gain a demon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To kill a human and to gain a demon.
Page 1 of 1