Kingdom Hearts XP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts XP

This is a RPG about the Square Enix game Kingdom Hearts.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The fight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack
The Jeweled Cobra
Zack

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-12-29

The fight Empty
PostSubject: The fight   The fight Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2008, 10:46 pm

Zack walked the familar hallways and cooridors of the all too familar castle. He had recieved orders from Doro to find and transform a being known as Rahmut. Zack decided to make his prey come to him so he sent Rahmut a letter telling him to meet him in Armageedon castle in the Library of truths. Zack walked into the room and leaned against a wall awaited his prey to come.
Back to top Go down
Rahmut

Rahmut

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-01-06

The fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fight   The fight Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2008, 10:54 pm

Rahmut had been in Traverse Town killing Heartless when he got a note that told him to met a person called Zack in a place called the Library of Truths and thought to himself *I know this is a trap but maybe if I talk to this Zack person I can find out what is going on around here, but how do I get to the Library of Truths?* Soon after thinking that a portal to the darkness appeared and it seemed to have been made by the heartless so that Rahmut could face this Zack person. He walked through the portal and soon after entering he walked back out of another one and was now in a completely different place. He then saw a place that might be the Library of Truths and headed toward it, soon he entered and he saw countless numbers of books before him and he also saw a young man who he could guess was the Zack person. "Hey, are you the one that called me here? If you are then what do you want?" asked Rahmut as he looked at the man.
Back to top Go down
Zack
The Jeweled Cobra
Zack

The fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fight   The fight Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2008, 11:13 pm

*Zack saw him and nodded. He brought out his spellbook and walked over to an open space in the library*

Well it depends if you are Rahmut then you are her to become a being like me if you are not then do leave.
Back to top Go down
Rahmut

Rahmut

The fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fight   The fight Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2008, 11:17 pm

*Rahmut saw the man's book but didn't know what it was so he didn't care, but he didn't move from his spot since he didn't know if this was going to be a nice conversation or a fight.*

"Yes my name is Rahmut, now what do you mean become a being like you? What are you anyway?" asked Rahmut and as he talked he was ready to let Mokushi have control in a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
Zack
The Jeweled Cobra
Zack

The fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fight   The fight Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2008, 11:22 pm

*Zack opened his book and looked at Rahmut with a smirk on his face*

What I am is none of your concern all you have to know is your time is up OBLIVION KEEPER!

*As Zack spoke the words a light shines from the book and takes the form of a keyblade and slashes at Rahmut*

Magic: 30/40 I guess
Back to top Go down
Rahmut

Rahmut

The fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fight   The fight Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2008, 11:34 pm

Rahmut saw the blade come at him and was quickly covered with shadows and an ghostly blue light. Soon out of the darkness and light a blade burst forth and blocked the man's spell and then knocked it way, then a demonic voice came out of the shadows and light which said "Hahahaha, sorry but it will take more than that to kill me you weakling. I'm a demon not a weak human." Then two glowing eyes could be seen in the shadows and light and soon the shadows and light disappeared and showed a seven foot tall suit of armor with eyes glowing a ghostly blue and in it's right hand was a Katana that looked hungery for blood.

The suit of armor then took a step toward Zack and then said "Now boy you'll have to deal with me, Mokushi. I hope you had a good life cause this is where it ends." After saying that Mokushi charged toward Zack and thanks to his speed was now only one foot away from the man and then yelled "NOW DIE!!" Mokushi then brought his sword down ready to slice the man in half if he didn't move and if he did the very ground under him would be sliced by the blade.
Back to top Go down
Zack
The Jeweled Cobra
Zack

The fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fight   The fight Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2008, 11:53 pm

Zack easily jumped out of the way of the sword and watched as the ground was now sliced where he was standing. Zack smirked and turned away from Mokushi and turning a page in his spellbook. Zack awaied another attack from Mokushi.
Back to top Go down
Rahmut

Rahmut

The fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fight   The fight Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2008, 11:59 pm

Mokushi saw that the man had dodged the attack and it annoyed him since this man had a face that was really annoying, he then pulled his sword out of the ground and then said "Are you going to fight or dance around like a scared little girl?" Mokushi then aimed his left hand at Zack and soon four black chains with pointed ends went flying out like vines toward the man in hopes of keeping him from running away while Mokushi slice the man's legs off.

Mp used 10
Mp left 35
Back to top Go down
Zack
The Jeweled Cobra
Zack

The fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fight   The fight Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2008, 12:07 am

*Zack heard the attack coming and smirked*

SAVAGE RELENA TELEPORT!

*Zack disappeared just as the chains were a mer inch from where he was standing. He was now standing next to Mokushi and tapped him on the shoulder before he teleported again. He teleported in four full circles around Mokushi before stopping behind him and and releasing four sharp spikes from the book racing straight for his back*

Magic: 20/40
Back to top Go down
Rahmut

Rahmut

The fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fight   The fight Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2008, 12:20 am

Mokushi saw the man disappear and cause his chains to get stuck a pillar that was behind Zack. *Damn it! He dodged it.* thought Mokushi as he looked around to see where the man had gone. He then felt something tap him on the shoulder and turned his head to see him but only for a second for he disappeared yet again he then saw him do it a few more times and finally saw him stop behind himself. He then saw the spikes comeing at him and thought *Shit!* He was able to destroy two of the spikes with his sword but the other two impailed him in the back and he let out a yell of pain.

"Damn you, you little brat!*coughts out some blood*I'm going to kill you no matter what!!" yelled Mokushi as he let his anger get control of him and he saw the chains stuck in the large stone pillar and then had an idea. Mokushi gabbed the chains with both hands and pulled with all his might and soon a very large chunk of the pillar was pulled out. He then swung it all the way around the room smashing book shelves and anything else in the way and now it was heading right toward Zack in hopes of repaying the man for the two spikes stuck in Mokushi's back.
Back to top Go down
Zack
The Jeweled Cobra
Zack

The fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fight   The fight Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2008, 12:33 am

Zack smirked as the spikes hit mokushi's back. He turned his head and was quickly thrown into a wall due to a pillar crashing into him. Zack hit the wall and fell to the ground. He got up slowly and had one eye closed and had a trail of black blood falling from the left corner of his mouth. He reached his full height and smirked at Mokushi while wipping the blood from his mouth. He spit some blood out too. He opened his book and quickly looked at his spells. He then closed it and just kept smirking at Mokushi.
Back to top Go down
Rahmut

Rahmut

The fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fight   The fight Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2008, 12:40 am

Soon after the Pillar had hit Zack the chains holding it retracted back into Mokushi's armor and allowed the Pillar to knock down a large part of the Library wall. Mokushi was slightly pleased that he had hit the man and then said "Haha, looks like you do bleed, this will make it all the more enjoyable. But first, time to return you spikes." Mokushi then grabbed each spike with one hand and pulled them out of his back. He now had two spikes dripping with blood with one in each hand, he then threw them at Zack in hopes of giveing him a tast of his own weapons and then ran after them so that after the spikes hit he would then slash at Zack multipule times so that he could slice him to ribbions.
Back to top Go down
Zack
The Jeweled Cobra
Zack

The fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fight   The fight Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2008, 12:47 am

*Zack ducked allowing the spikes to hit the wall and rolled out of the swords wayand stood back up and attempted a side kick and landed next to a table with some books on it*

Still playing hard to get huh.
Back to top Go down
Rahmut

Rahmut

The fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fight   The fight Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2008, 12:57 am

Mokushi saw Zack scammper away like a little rat and when he tried to kick him he used his left arm to block it. Mokushi then saw Zack land next to a table with some books on it and heard him and replied "Ha, I'm just getting warmed up boy. I haven't even showed you my other spell yet." Mokushi then walked to a pile of fairly good sized rocks and then started to rappidly pick up and throw them at Zack and soon a barrage of rocks came flying at Zack. But the first one missed him and hit the table with such force that it went right through it like a bullet, but the other couple hundred rocks comeing at him might not miss him so easily.
Back to top Go down
Zack
The Jeweled Cobra
Zack

The fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fight   The fight Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2008, 1:09 am

*Zack looked at the rocks flying at him and did the first thing that came to his mind*

SAVAGE RELENA TELEPORT!

*Just a second before a huge rock hit Zack he teleported away from the oncoming rocks. He continued to teleport around the room until he landed on a boookshelf. He surveyed the room and opened his bok allowing the spikes to fly towards Mokushi. Zack had a feeling Mokushi wouldnt be stopped by the spikes so He stayed on his toes ready to run in any direction he needed to*

Magic: 10/40
Back to top Go down
Rahmut

Rahmut

The fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fight   The fight Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2008, 1:38 am

Mokushi saw this spell already once and wasn't going to fall pray to it again so he dodged three of the spikes and sliced on in half with his sword. He then saw that the stupid man had gotten himself cornered and a evil smile crossed his face. He then put his sword away and then aimed both of his hands at Zack, soon four chains went flying out of each of his arms makeing a grand total of 8 chains with pointed ends went flying toward Zack. The man tried to dodge the attack but he had no where else to go so he could not and soon each one of his legs and arms had two chains wrapped around them with the pointed in stabbed into the bone.

Zack then let out a loud cry of pain as Mokushi just smiled and then pulled him down from the bookshelf and made the boy land right in front of him right on his back with a hard thump and made him let out a small yelp. Mokushi then said "Ok boy, since you gave me such a fun fight I'll let you live, but I'm going to beat you to within an inch of your life!" Soon the chains started to tighten and then they became taunt and Zack was now hovering just a few feet above the ground, then Mokushi started to pull back the chains in his right hand and soon the four chains holding Zack's right arm and leg were begining to pull. And soon a sickening popping sound could be heard as Zack's right arm and leg were broken and all the while Zack was screaming in pain. Soon you could hear skin being torn apart and soon Zack's right arm and leg were ripped off and he nearly passed out from the pain as his dark blood poured out of the wounds.

Mokushi was now realishing the sight of so much blood as he said to Zack "Now don't pass out now, we are only half way there." Then Mokushi started to do the same with the chains holding Zack's left arm and leg and soon they too were gone and there lying on the floor in a pool of his own blood was Zack. Mokushi had already retracted his chains and walked toward Zack and saw the man's book laying on the floor and then said "Now don't you ever forget that I went easy on you boy, now don't die before your friends come to save you." Mokushi then started to walk away but not without stepping on Zack's book like it was some kind of bug, he then left through the hole in the wall cause by the fight and disappeared into the night with a demonic laught.

Ooc: i know I auto-hit but Zack said I could since I promised not to kill him, which I didn't. Since he is a nobody he will live but if he was human welllll....he would be dead.

Mp used 20
Mp left 15
Back to top Go down
Zack
The Jeweled Cobra
Zack

The fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fight   The fight Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2008, 2:20 pm

OOC: umm ow Doro help poor Zack please
Back to top Go down
Doro the Kalia
Magic Extremist

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-12-16

The fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fight   The fight Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2008, 5:24 pm

Once Mokushi left, Doro took Zacks soul in a card.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fight   The fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts XP :: Armageddon Castle (100+ Posts) :: Lands of Armageddon-
Jump to: