Kingdom Hearts XP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts XP

This is a RPG about the Square Enix game Kingdom Hearts.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Olympic games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevie-kun (sora)
Admin
Kevie-kun (sora)

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Olympic games Empty
PostSubject: Olympic games   Olympic games Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2008, 10:38 pm

Sora came into the collisium. He walked into the front part of the place where him and herc usually talked. He opened the doors to the collisium "Wow... Who rebuilt this place?" He asked aloud to himself as he walked through the area. Phil came up to him "Whao.. hey kid i dont know....."*phil looks up* "Oh hey its a Junior Hero" He said. Sora sighed at being called a junior hero "Hey Phil... Who rebuilt the Arena?" He asked. Phil turned to the arena "Ya know kid... i dont know... it was just fixed one day" Phil Replied. Sora nodded "Well it looks great" He said.
Back to top Go down
https://hearts.rpg-board.net
Payne
The Dark Gullwing

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Olympic games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympic games   Olympic games Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2008, 10:42 pm

"Doesn't it?" asked Payne, walking up. "Well, what better way to celebrate it's re-opening..." Payne turned around "...than fighting in it?" she asked. "Tornament starts in ten minutes. You think you can handle it? Or are you gonna wuss out on me?" she asked, walking towards the collusium, slowly. "Either way, its gonna be one hell of a tournament."
Back to top Go down
Kevie-kun (sora)
Admin
Kevie-kun (sora)

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Olympic games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympic games   Olympic games Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2008, 10:50 pm

Sora turned to the Girl that spoke "Hey... You look familiar" He said then trying to imagin her being smaller "Oh hey... i remember you we met in Hollow Bastion before" He said "Oh a tournement.. Sure that would be awesome" Sora replied.
Back to top Go down
https://hearts.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Olympic games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympic games   Olympic games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympic games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts XP :: Collisium (65+ Posts) :: Olympia-
Jump to: