Kingdom Hearts XP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts XP

This is a RPG about the Square Enix game Kingdom Hearts.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Hunt Begins.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rahmut

Rahmut

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-01-06

The Hunt Begins. Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt Begins.   The Hunt Begins. Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2008, 11:24 pm

It was a dark and stormy night as Rahmut was walking down some dark allies trying to get his bearing as he thought *Where am I, I have never seen such a strange town in all my life.* Soon another more demonic voice came into his mind and said *I am getting bored human, you best find something to keep me entertained or I might cause you to do something regretful.* *Shut up Mokushi, I don't like fighting and you know it.* *But Rahmut, don't you enjoy the site of tearing another liveing being limb from limb?* *No! No, I do not like that sort of thing.* *Silly human, your kind only desire to destroy one another. You even invent new creative ways to kill each other all the time.* *I SAID SHUT UP MOKUSHI!!* Soon the demon's voice disappeared and Rahmut let out a sigh and continued on his way when he saw a little girl running for her life from a large group of black creatures.

Soon Rahmut's body was covered in shadows and a ghostly blue light as he changed into Mokushi. *Mokushi, it is time to help that little girl.* *Ahh, I can't stand it when you use my powers for good.* *Hey now you get to rip something apart so stop whining* Soon the demon dashed after the creatures and jumped over them and landed between the little girl and the monsters and said "Go home while I take finish these monsters off." The little girl noded and ran off as fast as she could as Mokushi drew his sword and said "Come you creatures of hell." Soon the monsters attacked and Rahmut quickly slashed them to ribbions and watched them dissappear into darkness and said "What are you creatures?" As he asked this more of the creatures appear and attacked Mokushi as he thought *this is going to take a while.*
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Princess of Hearts
Princess of Hearts
Kairi

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2007-12-16

The Hunt Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins.   The Hunt Begins. Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2008, 11:32 pm

*Kairi had been following the black creatures known as heartless and slashed at them with her LureBreaker kayblade. As she and the stranger worked to gether the heartless stopped showing up. Kairi smiled and desummoned her kayblade and waved politely at the stranger* Nice fighting ace those heartless didnt stand a chance with you. Names Kairi whats yours?
Back to top Go down
http://sprikania.phpbbnow.com
Rahmut

Rahmut

The Hunt Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins.   The Hunt Begins. Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2008, 11:42 pm

Mokushi just looked at the girl and said "It depends on who's name you are asking for." As Mokushi said this he thought *I wonder if I can tear this girl apart, it has been so long since I tasted female blood.* *And you are not about to tast it ever again, Mokushi. I will not let you harm any one that is good, only those that are evil.* *Cursed Human, one of these days I will devoure your soul.* Soon Mokushi was covered in shadows and a ghostly blue light yet again as Rahmut regained control of his body. Soon a young man with black hair, pale white skin, and brown eyes replaced the demon and said "Sorry about Mokushi, he is a demon and is quite rude to everyone. My name is Rahmut."
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Princess of Hearts
Princess of Hearts
Kairi

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2007-12-16

The Hunt Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins.   The Hunt Begins. Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2008, 11:45 pm

*Kairi smiled and nodded* Its ok So you are Rahmut and hes Mokushi. Can I call you Rah and Moku for short? Im Kairi its nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
http://sprikania.phpbbnow.com
Rahmut

Rahmut

The Hunt Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins.   The Hunt Begins. Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2008, 8:34 am

"I do not mind being called that and guess Mokushi wouldn't..." said Rahmut but was intterupted by Mokushi who said *Like hell if I'm going to be called Moku, when I'm already being forced to use my power for good.* "Umm...scrach that looks like Mokushi doesn't like that idea. For a demon, he complaines a lot. Oh and it is nice to meet you Kairi, and you said that those creatures were called heartless. I have never heard of creatures like them before, and I hunt demons for a liveing." said Rahmut as he looked around to make sure the area is safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hunt Begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Begins.   The Hunt Begins. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunt Begins.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts XP :: Twilight Town (Starting World) :: Town-
Jump to: