Kingdom Hearts XP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts XP

This is a RPG about the Square Enix game Kingdom Hearts.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

waiting for something amazing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitten

Kitten

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-03

waiting for something amazing Empty
PostSubject: waiting for something amazing   waiting for something amazing Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2008, 10:25 am

kitten sat in a tree near the entrance, waiting for something to happen."anything more exciting then a leaf falling." she said to herself as she noticed a leaf falling off the tree."this is just great.I govern the smallest populated town!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: waiting for something amazing   waiting for something amazing Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2008, 2:20 pm

"Hello madame, I assume you are the queen of Hollow Bastion?" came a voice in the shadows. "If you indeed are, would you please speak with me for a while?" called the voice. It was in fact, Roxas, hiding in the shadows. He had Oblivion in his hand, ready to swing.
Back to top Go down
Kitten

Kitten

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: waiting for something amazing   waiting for something amazing Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2008, 5:32 pm

"what would you like to talk about, dear sir. For as you have guessed, I am the governess of this little town here." kitten replied with a smile, no exactly looking anywhere in particular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: waiting for something amazing   waiting for something amazing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

waiting for something amazing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts XP :: Hallow Bastion (25+ Posts) :: Town-
Jump to: