Kingdom Hearts XP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts XP

This is a RPG about the Square Enix game Kingdom Hearts.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

expedition in the deep jungle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rufus ShinRa
President of the ShinRa Electric Company

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-12-23

expedition in the deep jungle Empty
PostSubject: expedition in the deep jungle   expedition in the deep jungle Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2007, 10:56 pm

rufus entered the jungle via air drop, rufus planned an solo expedition to see if they could find an area to build an jungle base for war time. rufsu took out his shotguns and proceeded into north to where his supplies where being dropped off.
Back to top Go down
Doro the Kalia
Magic Extremist

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: expedition in the deep jungle   expedition in the deep jungle Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2007, 10:58 pm

In Rufus's Path was a Struggle tournament being held in the jungle. The Prize was A Heart Struggle Stick.

The Heart Stuggle Stick was a key to get in Kingdom hearts
Back to top Go down
Rufus ShinRa

PostSubject: Re: expedition in the deep jungle   expedition in the deep jungle Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2007, 1:50 am

rufus saw the tournaent going and laughed at the battle

"i bet youi 1 million munny i could beat every person singal hadily in this tournanment," rufus gloated as he saw the prize
Back to top Go down
Doro the Kalia
Magic Extremist

PostSubject: Re: expedition in the deep jungle   expedition in the deep jungle Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2007, 11:36 am

"Just Enter, okay?" A gorilla said, showing Rufus his Opponent.
Back to top Go down
Rufus ShinRa

PostSubject: Re: expedition in the deep jungle   expedition in the deep jungle Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2007, 11:38 am

rufus looked at his opponet and smirked as he registered and stepped inot the ring with the struggle weapon they gave him and awaited his opponent
Back to top Go down
Doro the Kalia
Magic Extremist

PostSubject: Re: expedition in the deep jungle   expedition in the deep jungle Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2007, 11:44 am

The opponent Seither was charging at Rufus. Then Leaped into the air and went down with the struggle stick in his hand. His Struggle Stick was thrown at Rufus, and he leaped back
Back to top Go down
Rufus ShinRa

PostSubject: Re: expedition in the deep jungle   expedition in the deep jungle Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2007, 11:52 am

rufus raised an eyebrow as he stepped to the side allowing seither to hit the gorund and rufus swung his weapon down on seither's back
Back to top Go down
Doro the Kalia
Magic Extremist

PostSubject: Re: expedition in the deep jungle   expedition in the deep jungle Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2007, 11:56 am

Seither was hit out of the Ring, A few rounds later was the finals. Doro versus Rufus

"Heheheheheh
Back to top Go down
Rufus ShinRa

PostSubject: Re: expedition in the deep jungle   expedition in the deep jungle Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2007, 11:59 am

"what are you lagihong at" rufus said, "i'm going to beat you so just surrender now,"
Back to top Go down
Doro the Kalia
Magic Extremist

PostSubject: Re: expedition in the deep jungle   expedition in the deep jungle Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2007, 12:03 pm

"Im Laughing at you! You are a pathetic excuse of a Human, "Saifojetoa!"

Clouds surrounded Rufus stopping his movement, they were strangling him.

15/80
Back to top Go down
Rufus ShinRa

PostSubject: Re: expedition in the deep jungle   expedition in the deep jungle Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2007, 12:09 pm

rufus tried to move but the clouds where imparring his movement and was making it hard to breathe, "now thats cheating, i wana use my gun," rufus said
Back to top Go down
Doro the Kalia
Magic Extremist

PostSubject: Re: expedition in the deep jungle   expedition in the deep jungle Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2007, 12:13 pm

"Did you read the rules? Magic is allowed, but not any weapon other than a Struggle Stick"

"Heh see how pathetic you are, I throw the Match."

"Train Rufus. Meet me in Kingdom Hearts"
Back to top Go down
Rufus ShinRa

PostSubject: Re: expedition in the deep jungle   expedition in the deep jungle Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2007, 12:14 pm

"okay, and i'll beat you there," rufsu said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: expedition in the deep jungle   expedition in the deep jungle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

expedition in the deep jungle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts XP :: Deep Jungle (35+ Posts) :: Jungle-
Jump to: