Kingdom Hearts XP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts XP

This is a RPG about the Square Enix game Kingdom Hearts.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In the land of Pride

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack
The Jeweled Cobra
Zack

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-12-29

In the land of Pride Empty
PostSubject: In the land of Pride   In the land of Pride Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2008, 6:12 pm

*Zack landed in a world and found himself looking up at things. He looked down and saw black furry paws instead of his hands. He turned and saw a water hole. Taking a few steps wobbling here and there he finally made it to the ede. He looked in and sighed*

Alight Im a black lion cool, well lets see what we can find on this world.
Back to top Go down
Rahmut

Rahmut

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: In the land of Pride   In the land of Pride Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2008, 6:20 pm

Mokushi was takeing some time away from his human half and had ended up in a strange world, he then tried to flex his fingers but he could not and soon saw that he now had two large black claws, he then crawled toward some water and looked in it. He soon saw that he was now a Dinner plate sized Emperor Scorpion and said "Well this is just the type of creature I thought I would be if I was from the human realm. Lets see what else there is on this world." Mokushi then started to crawl toward a hill and when he reached the top he saw a black lion cub having trouble standing and laught his demonic laught as he watched the funny lion.
Back to top Go down
Zack
The Jeweled Cobra
Zack

PostSubject: Re: In the land of Pride   In the land of Pride Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2008, 6:23 pm

*Zack turned and looked at the scorpion laughing at him and growled. He walked over to him without difficulty and sat down facing him*

If i was as small as you I wouldnt be laughing at someone as big as me....wait I recognize that laugh who are you?
Back to top Go down
Rahmut

Rahmut

PostSubject: Re: In the land of Pride   In the land of Pride Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2008, 6:27 pm

Mokushi new this annyoing voice and said "Ah so it is you, looks like me ripping your limbs off wasn't punishment enought, oh and if you even think about attacking me I will poison you and you will die." As Mokushi said this his large stinger dripped with deadly toxins.
Back to top Go down
Zack
The Jeweled Cobra
Zack

PostSubject: Re: In the land of Pride   In the land of Pride Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2008, 6:29 pm

Im not going to fight you Im here for other reasons. So thats why when I woke up I looked differnt well I have to thankyou Im quite fond of my new image.

*Zack replied laying down and faced the scorpion*
Back to top Go down
Rahmut

Rahmut

PostSubject: Re: In the land of Pride   In the land of Pride Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2008, 6:34 pm

Mokushi just looked at the lion and said "I couldn't fight you anyway, that stupid little brat called Doro made me work for here. But I will become free one of these days." As Mokushi said this he grabbed a twig and cut it in half with his claws.
Back to top Go down
Zack
The Jeweled Cobra
Zack

PostSubject: Re: In the land of Pride   In the land of Pride Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2008, 6:36 pm

Ahh so we are now teammates under the same controller. Well that changes things a bit dont you think. My name is Zack.

*Zack replied smirking that even though his battle was a failure the demon was still under Doro's power*
Back to top Go down
Rahmut

Rahmut

PostSubject: Re: In the land of Pride   In the land of Pride Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2008, 6:41 pm

"Yes I guess we are, and I did not ask for your name Zack. Now don't think that just because we have the same oppressor that I will treat you kindly, and don't think that since I'm a scorpion that I'm weak." said Mokushi. He then grabbed a rock with his claw and was able to cut it in half since his claws were as hard as his sword and just as sharp and he still had his demon strength and endurence.
Back to top Go down
Zack
The Jeweled Cobra
Zack

PostSubject: Re: In the land of Pride   In the land of Pride Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2008, 6:43 pm

Didnt think any of that. I mistook you once that wont happen again. Besides we should at least tolerate eachother enough to work together right.
Back to top Go down
Rahmut

Rahmut

PostSubject: Re: In the land of Pride   In the land of Pride Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2008, 6:48 pm

"Good, at least you learned one thing from our encounter, and I will tolerate you as long as you don't get in my way." said Mokushi as he climbed up a tree so that he could get to the eggs that were in the nest that was in the tree. "Mm look like I get to eat." said Mokushi as he closed in on the eggs.
Back to top Go down
Zack
The Jeweled Cobra
Zack

PostSubject: Re: In the land of Pride   In the land of Pride Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2008, 6:50 pm

Dont worry if I do get in your way Ill just lift my paw and let you pass.

*Zack replied smirking up at the scorpion*
Back to top Go down
Rahmut

Rahmut

PostSubject: Re: In the land of Pride   In the land of Pride Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2008, 6:56 pm

Mokushi didn't pay the lion no mind and when he got to the top he crawled toward the eggs, but just before he attacked one of the eggs it started to hach and soon their were 6 baby birds surrounding Mokushi. Mokushi then stung four of the birds with his stinger killing them quickly and then pushed to other two out of the nest and said "This is for you lion." Mokushi then started to eat his four birds.
Back to top Go down
Zack
The Jeweled Cobra
Zack

PostSubject: Re: In the land of Pride   In the land of Pride Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2008, 7:00 pm

*Zack grabbed the birds and swalloed them down taking a few crunchy chews here and there. He looked up at the scorpion and nodded*

Thanks so you going to stay up there and look around?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the land of Pride   In the land of Pride Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the land of Pride
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts XP :: Pridelands (75+ posts) :: PrideLands Plains-
Jump to: